Level One of the Bach International Education Program
Instructor: Sarah Brune, BFRP
Experience Bach Flower remedies first hand and learn to incorporate them into your daily life in this information-packed two-day course.
Recommended for people who wish to use the system personally or begin to integrate it for use with clients, friends and family.
Registration fee includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and more.
You will learn:
- History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
- Review of all 38 of Dr. Bach's remedies
- How and when to use the remedies in everyday life
- Indications for remedy use via case studies, examples and practical exercises
- How to achieve emotional balance by reducing stress, alleviating worry, and improving self-confidence and well-being
- A prerequisite for further training.