Level One of the Bach International Education Program
Instructor: Sarah Brune, BFRP
Experience Bach Flower remedies first hand and learn to incorporate them into your daily life in this information-packed two-day course.
Recommended for people who wish to use the system personally or begin to integrate it for use with clients, friends and family.
Registration fee includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and more.
You will learn:
- History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
- Review of all 38 of Dr. Bach's remedies
- How and when to use the remedies in everyday life
- Indications for remedy use via case studies, examples and practical exercises
- How to achieve emotional balance by reducing stress, alleviating worry, and improving self-confidence and well-being
- A prerequisite for further training.
March 30 & 31, 2019 ~ Delta, BC Enroll Now
April 13 & 14, 2019 ~ Mid Vancouver Island, BC Enroll Now
Private class in Comox, BC for one student Enroll Now
Private class in Comox, BC for two students Enroll Now
Comments from students:
"Sarah Brune not only clearly presented with depth of understanding the essences, but she communicated her appreciation and experience of what they have to offer."
"Sarah reinforced my desire to explore the Bach remedies in depth and provided me with the tools to do so."
"The course has a lot of information but for some reason does not become tedious."
"Sarah is very nice, uses a lot of examples and incorporates students into discussion, which makes the learning process much easier."
"I'm grateful that I was able to begin my Bach Flower Journey with Sarah. She has inspired me to go forward reaching my dreams.!"
"It was an amazing experience and the program helped me realize the core of my true emotions."