Level Three Practitioner Training Course
Instructor: Sarah Brune, BFRP
Course Details: Level Three practitioner training will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and experience to run and set up a professional practice.
Recommended for people who wish to use the remedies professionally and to become a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner
Prerequisite: Bach Centre approved Level 1 and Level 2 and practical experience with the remedies is recommended
- Revise your knowledge of the remedies so you are able to use them in a professional manner
- Develop and practice consultation skills, fine tune remedy selection, and heighten personal awareness through case studies and exercises
- Refine listening and communication skills
- Deepen your knowledge of Dr. Bach’s philosophy
- Examine the practical and legal details of setting up a practice
- On completion of the course, you will be eligible to apply to join the Bach Centre International Register
The Bach Centre's Level Three Distance Learning Program (DLP3)
- Attendance of seven weekly trainer led live online seminars via Zoom
- An online course manual, Dossier, Videos to watch and respond to and Written material to download and read.
- Two one-on-one online sessions with your trainer for support and feedback of your filmed consultation and your work.
- After the online sessions have finished a personalized assessment process including a viva voce assessment live on Zoom and a real-life consultation, which will be observed by an experienced practitioner/assessor
- The course fee covers the whole of your training with full tutor support and once you have completed all the work (to the required standard) a Certificate of Qualification
Please note: Level 3 is an assessed course and includes deadlines. Including online sessions and assessment (which must be passed) the course takes 6 to 18 months to complete.
Seven online sessions via Zoom with Sarah Brune, BFRP
Dates: Wednesdays Feb 1, 8, 22, March 1, 15, 22, & April 5, 2023 - Enroll now
Times: 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm Pacific Time https://savvytime.com/
Study Breaks: Feb 15, March 8, & 29
Required: Computer, good internet access, audio, webcam, and printer (optional)