Level Two Advanced Workshop of the Bach International Education Program
Instructor: Sarah Brune, BFRP
Course Details: Level Two is a Master-Class that provides the tools needed to gain a further understanding of the flower remedies.
Recommended for people who want to explore the remedies more deeply and how they may relate to their life goals and personality.
Registration fee includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples and light refreshments.
Prerequisite: Level One
You will learn:
- How to gain confidence choosing and using the correct remedies in this practical interactive class via group work and case studies
- Dr. Bach’s philosophy on a deeper level and how it relates to everyday life
- Subtle differences and comparisons between the remedies
- The use of type and mood remedies
- A deeper understanding of the remedies for using them for yourself and others
- A prerequisite for Practitioner Training – Level Three
Class dates: September 30 & October 1, 2017
Enrollment: Click here