Course Dates: To be arranged at a mutually convenient date.
Course Location: Comox, BC
Bach Flower Remedies for both the pets and people in your life
This two-day course provides a solid foundation in the Bach remedy system and the core principles of working both with animals and people, with a special focus on animal behavior and remedy indications. (Main pets covered are dogs, cats and horses.)
So long as our Souls and personalities are in harmony, all is joy and peace, happiness and health ~ Dr. Bach, Heal Thyself
This is a one on one class.
You will learn:
- History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
- Detailed information on the 38 flower remedies for people and pets
- An in-depth look at the Rescue Remedy
- How to use the remedies in everyday situations for people, pets, ourselves, friends and families
- Similarities and differences between selecting remedies for people and pets
- Basic principles of animal behaviour via non-verbal communication - actions, body language etc.
- How to maintain an emotional balance for yourself and your pets
- A prerequisite for further training.
This program meets the Level 1 requirements of the Bach International Education Program and is approved by the Bach Centre, UK.
• $540. Ask about a discount for an e transfer payment
• Includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and light refreshments
• Course Fee does not include meals or lodging
• Venue information will be included in your confirmation
- 60 days or more prior to class: Full tuition less $50 administration fee.
- 30 days or more prior to class: Full tuition less cancellation fee of $75
- Within 30 days prior to class: Full tuition less cancellation fee of $150
Refunds will be granted prior to program date only. If you fail to attend a course without due notice within one week or less before the class dates you may forfeit the entire course fee depending on circumstances.
Should the course need to be cancelled by Sarah Brune due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrollment a full refund of the course fee will be issued. Sarah Brune of Inner Harmony Healing is not responsible for any travel expenses which may be incurred by students.