Course Dates: Saturday, April 25 and Sunday, April 26 ~ 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Course Location: Courtenay, BC
Course Details: Level Two is a Master-Class that provides the tools needed to gain a further understanding of the flower remedies.
Recommended for: people who want to explore the remedies more deeply and how they may relate to their life goals and personality.
You will learn:
- How to gain confidence and practice choosing and using the correct remedies in this practical interactive class via group work and case studies
- Dr. Bach’s philosophy on a deeper level and how it relates to everyday life
- Subtle differences and comparisons between the remedies
- The use of type and mood remedies
- A deeper understanding of the remedies for using them for yourself and others
- A prerequisite for Practitioner Training – Level Three
Early Bird $420 until Feb 29. Regular price $430. If you choose to pay via e-transfer there is a discount available. Space is limited and to help with planning purposes please sign up early.
- Includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and light refreshments
- Course Fee does not include meals or lodging
- Venue information will be included in your confirmation
- Space is limited so please sign up in plenty of time
- Ask about discounts for e-transfers
- 60 days or more prior to class: Full tuition less $50 administration fee.
- 30 days or more prior to class: Full tuition less cancellation fee of $75
- Within 30 days prior to class: Full tuition less cancellation fee of $150
Refunds will be granted prior to program date only. If you fail to attend a course without due notice within one week or less before the class dates you may forfeit the entire course fee depending on circumstances.
Should the course need to be cancelled by Sarah Brune due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrollment a full refund of the course fee will be issued. Sarah Brune of Inner Harmony Healing is not responsible for any travel expenses which may be incurred by students.