Saturday September 8 & Sunday September 9, 2018
Anco Motel, Courtenay, BC
Bach Flower Remedies for both the pets and people in your life
This two-day course provides a solid foundation in the Bach remedy system and the core principles of working both with animals and people, with a special focus on animal behavior and remedy indications.
(Main pets covered are dogs, cats and horses.)
You will learn:
- History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
- Detailed information on the 38 flower remedies for people and pets
- An in-depth look at the Rescue Remedy
- How to use the remedies in everyday situations for people, pets, ourselves, friends and families
- Similarities and differences between selecting remedies for people and pets
- Basic principles of animal behaviour via non-verbal communication - actions, body language etc.
- How to maintain an emotional balance for yourself and your pets
- A prerequisite for further training.
This new program meets the Level 1 requirements of the Bach International Education Program and is approved by the Bach Centre, UK.
• $375.00. Early Bird $365 until July 30, 2018
• Includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and more.
• Course Fee does not include meals or lodging.
• Venue information will be included in your confirmation.
Should you choose to cancel your booking for a course, we will refund full payment, less an administrative fee of $50
Refunds will be granted prior to program date only. If you fail to attend a course without due notice (one week or less before the June 11, 2016 you will forfeit the entire course fee.