Please note this class is currently full.
Saturday, November 3 & Sunday, November 4, 2018
Bach Flower Remedies for both the pets and people in your life
This two-day course provides a solid foundation in the Bach remedy system and the core principles of working both with animals and people, with a special focus on animal behavior and remedy indications.
(Main pets covered are dogs, cats and horses.)
You will learn:
- History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
- Detailed information on the 38 flower remedies for people and pets
- An in-depth look at the Rescue Remedy
- How to use the remedies in everyday situations for people, pets, ourselves, friends and families
- Similarities and differences between selecting remedies for people and pets
- Basic principles of animal behaviour via non-verbal communication - actions, body language etc.
- How to maintain an emotional balance for yourself and your pets
- A prerequisite for further training.
This program meets the Level 1 requirements of the Bach International Education Program and is approved by the Bach Centre, UK.
Space is limited.
• Includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and more.
• Course Fee does not include meals or lodging.
• Venue information will be included in your confirmation.
Should you choose to cancel your booking for a course, we will refund full payment, less an administrative fee of $50
Refunds will be granted prior to program date only. If you fail to attend a course without due notice (one week or less before November 3, 2018), you may forfeit the entire course fee.
If the course has to be cancelled by Sarah Brune due to unforeseen circumstances you will receive a full refund of the course fee.