Saturday March 3 & Sunday March 4, 2018 ~ 9.30 am to 4.00/4.30 pm both days.
Anco Inn, Courtenay, BC
Experience Bach Flower remedies first hand and learn to incorporate them into your daily life in this information-packed two-day course.
Recommended for people who wish to use the system personally or begin to integrate it for use with clients, friends and family.
You will learn:
• History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
• Review of all 38 of Dr. Bach's remedies
• How and when to use the remedies in everyday life
• Indications for remedy use via case studies, examples and practical exercises
• How to achieve emotional balance by reducing stress, alleviating worry, and improving self-confidence and well-being
• A prerequisite for further training.
• $385.00 ~ Early Bird fee: $375 until January 27, 2018
• Includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and more..
• Course Fee does not include meals or lodging.
• Venue information will be included in your confirmation.
Should you choose to cancel your booking for a course, we will refund full payment, less an administrative fee of $50
Refunds will be granted prior to program date only. If you fail to attend a course without due notice (one week or less before April 8, 2017) you will forfeit the entire course fee.