Level 3 Online Sessions - Distance Learning Program (DLP3)
Online Session Dates: Saturdays October 1, 15, 22, 29, November 5, 19, and December 3, 2022 (Study breaks - October 8, November 12 & 26)
Times: 9.30 to 11.30 am Pacific Time (https://savvytime.com/converter/utc)
Please note registration closes on September 19 to allow time to register for the Bach Centre's self-study component and to start working on the dossier
Course Location: From Comox, BC to your home via Zoom
Instructor: Sarah Brune, BFRP
Course fee: $1.050 plus tax
Course fee includes:
- Attendance of seven weekly trainer led live online seminars via Zoom
- An online course manual, Dossier, Videos to watch and respond to and Written material to download and read.
- Two one-on-one online sessions with your trainer for support and feedback of your filmed consultation and your work.
- After the online sessions have finished a personalized assessment process including a viva voce assessment live on Zoom and a real-life consultation, which will be observed by an experienced practitioner/assessor
- The course fee covers the whole of your training with full tutor support and once you have completed all the work (to the required standard) a Certificate of Qualification and you will be eligible to apply to join the Bach Centre’s International Register
Prerequisite: Bach Centre approved Level 1 and Level 2
Required: Computer, good internet access, audio, webcam, and a printer (optional)
Please note: Level 3 is an assessed course and includes deadlines. Including attendance of all 7 online sessions and assessment (which must be passed) the course takes 6 to 18 months to complete. Space is limited to 12.
Cancellations must be received by September 23 to qualify for a refund and only if you have not downloaded the dossier.
Not downloaded the dossier before September 23 - we will refund full payment, less an administrative fee of $55
After September 23 and downloaded the dossier no refunds will be issued.
If Sarah Brune cancels the course due to unforeseen circumstances a full refund will be issued.