Level 3 Online Sessions - Distance Learning Program (DLP3)
Online Session Dates: Saturdays; September 16, 23, 30, October 14, 21, & November 4 & 18 2023 (Study breaks - October 7, 28, & November 11)
Times: 9.30 am to 11. 30 am Pacific Time (https://savvytime.com/converter/utc)
Please note registration closes on September 1 to allow time to register for the Bach Centre's self-study component and to start working on the dossier
Course Location: From Comox, BC to your home via Zoom
Instructor: Sarah Brune, BFRP
Course fee: $1.050 plus tax
Course fee includes:
- Attendance of seven weekly trainer led live online seminars via Zoom
- An online course manual, Dossier, Videos to watch and respond to and Written material to download and read.
- Two one-on-one online sessions with your trainer for support and feedback of your filmed consultation and your work.
- After the online sessions have finished a personalized assessment process including a viva voce assessment live on Zoom and a real-life consultation, which will be observed by an experienced practitioner/assessor
- The course fee covers the whole of your training with full tutor support and once you have completed all the work (to the required standard) a Certificate of Qualification and you will be eligible to apply to join the Bach Centre’s International Register
Prerequisite: Bach Centre approved Level 1 and Level 2. Good knowledge and practical experience with the remedies is recommended.
Required: Computer, good internet access, audio, webcam, and a printer (optional)
Please note: Level 3 is an assessed course and includes deadlines. Including attendance of all 7 online sessions and assessment (which must be passed) the course takes 6 to 18 months to complete. Space is limited to 12.
Recommended reading list to prepare for the course
Cancellations must be received by September 8 to qualify for a refund and only if you have not downloaded the dossier.
Not downloaded the dossier by September 8- we will refund full payment, less an administrative fee of $55
After September 8 and downloaded the dossier no refunds will be issued.
If Sarah Brune cancels the course due to unforeseen circumstances a full refund will be issued.
Comments from students:
It was a pleasure to have you as my Trainer! I enjoyed every moment of your lecture (online class) as well as your passion to transfer your knowledge to each of your students. G.V.
I thoroughly enjoyed taking my Level 3 with you as my teacher, Sarah. I liked the pace and interactions with others, and the presentation and flow of the material was well paced. I appreciate the professional correspondence, documents and follow up that you provided and the guidance on completing the well-organized dossier. I’m grateful to have participated in and completed Level 3 and feel inspired to share Bach remedies everywhere! Diana Pink