Course Dates: Wednesdays, June 1, 8, 15 & 22, 2022
Course Times: 6 pm to 9.30 pm Pacific Time (https://savvytime.com/
Plus a 30 minute ( 6.00 pm to 6.30pm) meet and greet session on Tuesday, May 31.
Taught live online from Comox, BC to you at home via Zoom
Experience Bach Flower remedies first hand and learn to incorporate them into your daily life in this information-packed course.
Recommended for people who wish to use the system personally or begin to integrate it for use with clients, friends and family.
Approved by the Bach Centre, UK
You will learn:
• History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
• Review of all 38 of Dr. Bach's remedies
• How and when to use the remedies in everyday life
• Indications for remedy use via case studies, examples and practical exercises
• How to achieve emotional balance by reducing stress, alleviating worry, and improving self-confidence and well-being
• A prerequisite for further training
As long as our Souls and personalities are in harmony, all is joy and peace, happiness and health. Dr Bach, Heal Thyself
Includes a 45 minute meet and greet, four Wednesday evening sessions, numerous handouts, and a certificate of completion. Please note space is limited and registration closes on May 25
• All 4 sessions are via Zoom (printer, computer, webcam, and audio required)
and must be attended in order to successfully complete the Level 1 and to receive the certificate.
• All handouts and log in details will be emailed prior to each class session
• A certificate will be emailed once the course is completed
Level 1 Zoom class from November 2020.
Should you choose to cancel your booking for the course, we will refund full payment, less an administrative fee of $50.
Refunds will be granted prior to program date only. If you fail to attend a course without due notice (one week or less), we will refund full payment, less a cancellation fee of $150.
If Sarah Brune cancels the course due to unforeseen circumstances a full refund will be issued.
Sarah's Level 1 online class was excellent. I feel that I have a much clearer understanding of the uses of the remedies and how to take them. The exercises given were fun and there was also time for discussion and questions. Lisa. W