Saturday March 30 & Sunday March 31, 2019 ~ 9.30 am to 4.00/4.30 pm both days.
Experience Bach Flower remedies first hand and learn to incorporate them into your daily life in this information-packed two-day course.
Recommended for people who wish to use the system personally or begin to integrate it for use with clients, friends and family.
You will learn:
• History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
• Review of all 38 of Dr. Bach's remedies
• How and when to use the remedies in everyday life
• Indications for remedy use via case studies, examples and practical exercises
• How to achieve emotional balance by reducing stress, alleviating worry, and improving self-confidence and well-being
• A prerequisite for further training.
• Early Bird $370 by January 10, 2019. Full price $385 Ask about discounts for e-transfers and bring a friend
• Includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and more..
• Course Fee does not include meals or lodging.
• Venue information will be included in your confirmation.
Should you choose to cancel your booking for a course, we will refund full payment, less an administrative fee of $50
Refunds will be granted prior to program date only. If you fail to attend a course without due notice (one week or less before March 30, 2019) you may forfeit the entire course fee depending on circumstances.
If the course teacher Sarah Brune cancels the course due to unforeseen circumstances a full refund will be issued.