Level One of the Bach International Education Program
Bach Flower Remedies for both the pets and people in your life
This two-day course provides a solid foundation in the Bach remedy system and the core principles of working both with animals and people, with a special focus on animal behavior and remedy indications.
(Main pets covered are dogs, cats and horses.)
Recommended for people who wish to use the system personally or begin to integrate it for use with clients, friends, family and animal companions.
Registration fee includes two full days of instruction, certificate, book, numerous handouts, samples, a personal remedy mix and more.
You will learn:
- History and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach, his remedies and how they are prepared
- Detailed information on the 38 flower remedies for people and pets
- An in-depth look at the Rescue Remedy
- How to use the remedies in everyday situations for people, pets, ourselves, friends and families
- Similarities and differences between selecting remedies for people and pets
- Basic principles of animal behaviour via non-verbal communication - actions, body language etc.
- How to maintain an emotional balance for yourself and your pets
- A prerequisite for further training.
February 29 & March 1, 2020 ~ Comox, BC Enroll now
Private class for one ~ Comox, BC Enroll now
Private class for two students ~ Comox, BC Enroll now